If you're travelling through Goa, stop by at Panjim!
Panjim is totally different from the rest of Goa, leave alone India. Get a taste of the local Goan culture at our backpackers hostel located in the middle of the Portuguese heritage zone. Let us show you why the Portuguese stayed here 450 years (and why they threw a tantrum when they had to leave).
There are several room types available for you to choose from: Deluxe double room, 4 bed female dormitory rooms, 4 bed mixed dormitory room and so on.
Things to do
- explore India's smallest capital city on a bicycle
- visit the World Heritage Churches of Old Goa
- take a boat ride through the Salim Ali bird sanctuary
- get your game on at a boat casino
- experience a wide range of affordable fine dining
Old Quarter consists of 2 building located within the Portuguese heritage zone. The main building hosts the reception, cafe, dorms and deluxe rooms. The rest of our rooms are located 250m away from the main building in a 200 year old house that is equipped with wi-fi, hot water and a common room.
Address 1: 5/146, Rua 31 de Janeiro
City: Panaji - Goa
Postal Code: 403509
Contact Name: OLD QUARTER by thehostelcrowd
Phone: +91 74 100 69 108
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Common room
- Free Wi-fi
- Free breakfast
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 02:30 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Terms and Conditions
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) is applicable as per the regulations.
- We do not allow groups of larger than 4 people and this is strictly enforced at check-in (please do not make 2 bookings)
- No Pets allowed
- No guests below 18 years and above the age of 35 at the hostel
- Since we are a travelers hostel, all guests (including Indian citizens) are required to provide their passports at check-in. We do not accommodate travelers without passports and will be forced to cancel such bookings